Friday 20 April
Embark the Azarama Quest in Lisbon. Welcome cocktails & briefing will be held this evening.
Saturday 21 April
Arrive into Portrimao in the Algarve region. This is a great location for seafood lovers, with grilled sardines being the specialty.
Today, you will go the Oceanico Faldo Course, designed by Sir Nick Faldo & open since 2008. This course requires strategic play & boasts fantastic views, particularly on the back nine.
Sunday 22 April
Arrive into the ancient city of Cadiz, considered to be the oldest continuously inhabited settlement in Europe. Here you will find the second largest Roman amphitheatre in the world, barrios & narrow alleyways of the Old Town & the famous Cadiz Cathederal.
Monday 23 April
Arrive into the British territory of Gibraltar, with its famous rock! You will find the Barbary apes that share this area with the locals.
Today, Valderrama Golf Club will welcome you. Consistently rated among the top five of European golf courses, Valderrama was the scene for the European 1997 Ryder Cup win, captained by the late, great Seve Ballesteros.
Tuesday 24 April
Travel continues to Malaga, found on the famous Costa Del Sol. Its stunning cultural infrastructure & rich artistic heritage saw it among the top contenders for the 2016 European Capital of Culture.
The golfing continues today at Finca Cortesin, one of Spain’s premier courses according to Golf Digest magazine.
Wednesday 25 & Thursday 26 April
Arrive into Valencia for two amazing days. With its mix of ancient architecture & futuristic features. The Gothic Cathedral and the Santiago Calatrava serve to highlight this juxtaposition.
Thursday will be golf day at the El Saler Golf Club. Nestled in the Albufera Nature Park, this prestigious course has a distinctly “links” feel. The famous “cats claw” is certainly to be avoided in the rough.
Friday 27 April
Your final destination on this cruise will be Barcelona. Voted as the 11th most visited city in the world, the architecture of Antoni Gaudi is striking. Furthermore, the ship will dock at the foot of Las Ramblas, right in the heart of the city!
Golfing will be played at the Real Club de Golf El Prat. Designed by Greg Norman, this course offers both aesthetic appeal & playability.
Saturday 28 April
Disembark the Azamara Quest in Barcelona.
Why not discuss the option of a Mediterranean extension with us?
- 8 night tour aboard the Azamara Quest travelling through Lisbon, Portimao, Seville, Gibraltar, Malaga, Valencia & Barcelona
- 5 rounds of golf:
- The Oceanico Faldo Course
- Valderrama Golf Club
- Finca Cortesin
- El Saler Golf Club
- El Prat Golf Club
- Green fees & starting times including shared golf cart
- All transfers to & from each golf course
- Use of range & practice balls
- Welcome & farewell on-board cocktails & hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine
- Casual tournament with awards
- Management & handling of golf equipment for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff & drivers
- Full time golf programme manager on board & at each site
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner while on board the ship
- Soft drinks, specialty coffees & teas while on board
- Selected spirits, international beers & wines during regular bar hours
- Shuttle service to & from port communities
$5,695 per person – based on a double/twin occupancy in an Interior Cabin
$5,995 per person – based on a double/twin occupancy in an Oceanview Cabin
$7,695 per person – based on a double/twin occupancy in a Suite Cabin
Special Offer: book before 30 November & upgrade your Interior cabin to a Balcony free of charge!
Port fees & taxes are an additional $141 per person.
Book now with a $1,850 per person deposit. All packages are subject to availability.
being there, it’s EVERYTHING!ENQUIRE NOW