Known as “the most exciting two minutes in sports”, the 2018 Kentucky Derby will be the 144th edition of the event. Arguably the world’s biggest & best horse race, this is your chance to be there to witness history in the making.
Much more that just the race, our packages will encompass everything that makes Kentucky unique: from bourbon tasting, to stud farm visits, to sampling the renowned Southern food, our fully escorted package is sure to be on every racing fan’s bucket list.
- 30 April – 6 May 2018
- 3 night’s accommodation at The Campbell House, Lexington, KY
- 3 night’s accommodation at the Hampton Inn, Louisville, KY
- Officially supplied Clubhouse Brown Classic Hospitality tickets
- Valid for both the Oaks & Derby day
- Unrivaled views of the start & finish lines
- On-site trip directors
- VIP fast-access pass
- Official Derby experience gift bag
- Transportation to/from the track on both race days
- Celebrity jockey meet & greets
- Cash bar
- Lunch buffet
- Self service TAB machines
- TV coverage within lunge
- Air conditioned lounge
- Fully escorted by racing personality Des Coppins
- Return airport transfers
- Private transfers throughout your tour
- 3 x 3-course dinners
- Tour of Coolmore at Ashford Stud Farm, home to Triple Crown winner American Pharaoh
- Maker’s Mark Distillery Bourbon tour
- Jim Bean American Stillhouse tour & tasting
$10,950 per person – twin/dbl rooming throughout
$13,599 per person – single rooming throughout
Secure your spot with a $8,600 deposit. This is a land-only package. Please let us know your flight requirements.
CLICK HERE to view our flyer with full itinerary.
What are you waiting for? Be a part of this trip of a lifetime!ENQUIRE NOW
terms & conditions apply