Dates: 10-14 April 2019
WINX FAREWELL TOUR 2019?
Join us this Autumn at the fabulous Randwick Racecourse with Des Coppins & Kel Munro. The Sydney Autumn carnival is the major racing carnival held in New South Wales each year. The Chris Waller trained horse is undoubtedly the best racehorse in the land and arguably the best on the planet. Be in the crowd to witness a “Racing Legend” in the Queen Elizabeth Stakes. The tour also incorporates the Australian Oaks and Sydney Cup.
Highlights of the Tour:
- 4 nights at the Rydges Sydney Central
- Daily breakfast
- Stakes Eve Dinner
- Welcome and Farewell drinks & nibbles
- Visiting Bjorn Baker Stables
- Oaks Lawn Marquee on race day
- Services of the most exciting racing specialist – Des & Kel
Oaks Lawn Marquee
Situated past the winning post, the stylishly appointed Oaks Lawn marquee offers the perfect trackside location to entertain whilst guests experience all the thundering racing action taking place just meters away.
Your race day experience includes:
- General Admission entry and exclusive access to the Oaks Lawn marquee
- Gourmet Cocktail style menu with food stations
- Beverage package including Moët & Chandon Champagne and selected cocktails
- Access to betting facilities
being there, it’s EVERYTHING