Let us take you to one of the most iconic races on the US motorsporting calendar: the Indy 500.
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the world’s largest spectator sporting facilities with over 250,000 permanent seats & this is your chance to be there, LIVE! With over 200 laps of pure endurance racing “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing” will certainly live up to its name & this bucket-list event is sure to please every motorsport fan the world over.
went on this tour this year. I thought I knew Indy pretty well, but nothing prepared me for Willie Kay and his tour. He knows every inch of the Brickyard, and pretty much everyone worth knowing. If you want the trip of a life time….this is it! – Allan – Indy 500 2016 tour member
Check out our fantastic package below.
- Return economy class airfares (with full package), inclusive of all taxes & fees
- 8 hotel nights with daily breakfast
- 21 May – 31 May
- Fully escorted by Willie Kay
- Private group transfers throughout your stay
- Admission to:
- Auto Museums in LA
- National Hot Rod Museum Ponoma
- Hall of Fame
- Officially supplied Reserved Grandstand Indy 500 Race ticket, including:
- Pit/Gasoline Alley access
- Tickets to Terre Gaute Speedway, Fredom 100 race, Silver Crown Hoosier 100 race, Carburation Day, USAC Silver Crown Cars, Legends Day, Indy 500 Parade & Anderson Speedway Sprint Cars
- Entrance to the Indy 500 Victory Awards celebration banquet
- MEET & GREET WITH KIWI INDY RACER SCOTT DIXON!
$8,480 per person – FULL PACKAGE – double/twin share
+$1,140 single room basis
$5,780 per person – LAND ONLY – double/twin share
+$1,070 single room basis
To secure your spots, a 30% deposit is required at the time of booking.
being there, it’s EVERYTHINGENQUIRE NOW