Join us in October for the NZ BAY FISHER magazine fundraising sportfishing challenge in association with HEROWORX.
This year it’s “Raro Busted & Bruised- Round Two”- a week of great fishing in the fabulous Cook Islands and all for a worthy cause. The local Puaikura Volunteer Fire Brigade is expanding it’s fleet and looking to fund operations for a new Fire Appliance. Please come along in October and let’s help raise some funds for this worthy volunteer organisation.
COST $2895 per person share twin
Non-fishing partners: $2195 per person share twin
Single room supplement $845
NB: These costs are currently only an estimate
- Air Travel Auckland/Rarotonga/Auckland on Air New Zealand
- Meet and Greet at Rarotongo International Airport plus return transfers to your resort
- 9 nights’ accommodation on a share twin basis in a Garden Room at “Club Raro Resort”
- Opening night Briefing & Drinks- Cook Islands Game Fishing Club
- Four half day sports fishing trips.(approx. five hours fishing per trip)
- Prize Giving, Dinner, Drinks & Fundraising Auction
- Sponsored Team Apparel