ARGENTINA TOUR – 2017
WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER
Arrive into Buenos Aires, meet your hotel transfer and check in to your hotel for a 5 night stay on a B&B basis.
5* Melia Buenos Aires Hotel
Enjoy a welcome dinner this evening at the Puerto Madero docks.
THURSDAY 28 SEPTEMBER
Enjoy a private ½ day city tour of Buenos Aires with an English-speaking guide, visiting the best attractions Buenos Aires has to offer.
FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER
½ day Tigre & Delta del Parana tour. Take in the Fruit Port at Tigre & enjoy a ferry trip along the Parana River.
SATURDAY 30 SEPTEMBER
Transfer to La Plata Rugby Club where you will enjoy the pre-match warm up with local supporters. You will also enjoy a traditional BBQ lunch at the rugby club.
Afternoon transfer to Estadio Jose Amalfitani for the big match:
PUMAS v AB
After the match, transfer back to your hotel.
SUNDAY 1 OCTOBER
Visit to the La Recoleta Market. This market takes place in front of Recoleta Cemetery from 10am until sunset & offers souvenirs, food, tango dancers and live music. A truly unique experience.
MONDAY 2 OCTOBER
Check out of your hotel & finish exploring the city on your own.
Meet back at your hotel to pick up your bags & transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- Bilingual, English-speaking coordinator to assist you throughout your visit.
- Return airport transfer.
- All transfers specified in the itinerary to excursions.
- Officially supplied match-day ticket.
- Daily breakfast.
- Welcome dinner & match-day lunch.
- International flights. Please enquire with one of the team should you require flights. As of 15th May, return direct flights from Auckland are $1,950 per person on Air New Zealand.
- Any meals other than those specified.
$2,135 per person – based on a twin/double share
+$1,450 single supplement
IGUAZU FALLS EXTENSION
- 2 night’s accommodation near the Falls (Check In: 2 October // Check Out: 4 October) on a B&B basis
- Buenos Aires & Iguazu return airport transfers
- Guided tour of the Argentinean side of the Falls.
- Domestic flights. Please enquire with one of the team for flight costs.
$275 per person – based on a twin/double share
Single supplement on referral
Please note that a 35% non-refundable deposit per person is required at the time of booking to secure your spot(s). Final balance is required by 25 August 2017.