Experience the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world, the Wimbledon Tennis Championships.
There may be no sight greater in tennis than the precisely manicured grass courts at the All England Club in Wimbledon.
It is pristine, free of sponsorship logos, and provides a unique challenge to competitors in the majors as the only piece of the Grand Slam pie still played on grass.
From any of the 15,000 seats at Wimbledon, you can look over to the Royal Box and see dignitaries and members of the Royal Family taking in The Championships. Wimbledon is, undoubtedly, a required pilgrimage for any tennis fan or player.
Whether you are looking to reserve your place on Centre Court, or simply looking for a taste of tennis’ most prestigious Grand Slam, Sporting Tours offers tour packages that will make Wimbledon 2017 the crown jewel of your tennis crown.
Hospitality TICKET ONLY Packages
Many of you may already have accommodation, so why not take advantage of our prestigious hospitality day ticket options. Experience Wimbledon the “proper” way & indulge yourself with:
- All day access to the Fairway Village & Village Suite
- Officially reserved ticket for Centre or Court No. 1
- All day tea & coffee
- Cocktails, Champagne & pimm’s reception
- Complimentary bar & Champagne all day
- Live kitchen experience
- Three course a la carte lunch with fine wines & coffee
- Large private garden area
- Garden cocktail bar
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Air conditioning
- Car park pass (1 pass per 2 guests)
- Shuttle bus service
- Commemorative VIP pass & official documentation
- Live music throughout the day, sun cream, bottled water, live coverage & wifi
|Date||Centre Court||Court No. 1|
|Monday 2 July||$4,455 pp||$2,095 pp|
|Tuesday 3 July||$3,895 pp||$1,945 pp|
|Wednesday 4 July||$4,455 pp||$2,385 pp|
|Thursday 5 July||$4,715 pp||$2,285 pp|
|Friday 6 July||$5,295 pp||$2,725 pp|
|Saturday 7 July||$5,005 pp||$2,385 pp|
|Monday 9 July||$6,375 pp||$3,055 pp|
|Tuesday 10 July||$3,615 pp||$2,225 pp|
|Wednesday 11 July||$8,355 pp||$3,615 pp|
|Thursday 12 July||$3,895 pp||$1,825 pp|
|Friday 13 July||$11,145 pp||N/A|
|Saturday 14 July||$5,005 pp||N/A|
|Sunday 15 July||$13,095 pp||N/A|
Please note that full payment is required upon booking to secure your spot(s).